The 2011 meeting schedule for ConnectCLARK!
Do you ConnectCLARK? You Should! JOIN US!
ConnectCLARK is a free outreach initiative for local businesses. Sponsored by the Lincoln Park Chamber of Commerce, it's designed to connect local business owners and employees to the resources, people, and tools that can help them succeed.
We meet informally several times a year, and our gatherings are casual, friendly, informative, and free. There are refreshments available -- complimentary, of course -- to slake thirsts and sate appetites, and host locations will vary each time we meet. Meeting times will as well so that all schedules can be accommodated.
Please join us!
- This time, we're meeting on a Thursday! It'll be November 10, and we're heading back to the lovely, ever-enjoyable Basil Leaf Cafe (2465 N Clark) to wrap up our 2011 ConnectCLARK schedule! Please join us from 5:00pm - 6:30pm!
- Our last meeting, on September 21, at the upbeat and ever-cheery Mickey's, from 5:00pm to 6:30pm, had us noshing on upscale pub fare while mixing and mingling.
- Our July meeting, on Wednesday, July 20, was in the MORNING! Time to shake it up a bit and reach out to those folks for whom morning is easier, at the fun-loving and newly-refurbished Noble Tree Coffee and Tea, where we mingled over...well, coffee! And tea! And lots of pastry-style accompaniments.
- In May, we had a fabulous time on Wednesday, May 25, at the lovely D.O.C. Wine Bar, where we raised our glasses to Clark Street and toasted the ravishing noshes as well as the spirited exchange of information.
- In March, we met on Wednesday, March 23, at the lovely Zapatista at Clark and Fullerton from 5:00pm to 6:30pm...where sparkling conversation and flavorful food underscored a vivid, information-packed gathering.
- Our January meeting took place Wednesday, January 26, from 5:00pm to 6:30pm at the ever-exciting Crossroads Public House.
Learn more about ConnectCLARK here! Still have questions? Please call Loren or Anne at (773) 880-5200!