Friends of Clark Street March 2017 Newsletter
Spring is right around the corner and we are excited for the temperatures to warm up and create fun memories on the corridor! With March Madness upon us, and Easter coming up, stay informed about all the places to be, shop, and eat this month on Clark Street in Lincoln Park!
- Join 43rd Ward Alderman, Michele Smith, for a vital and informative safety meeting and help keep the neighborhood safe!
- Dine, Stroll, Shop, and Repeat at the 4th annual Cravings on Clark!
- Warm-up indoors with Green City Market this March and April
- Learn how to become a Chicago Conservation Corps (C3) leader with the Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum
- Get your tickets to the inaugural Lincoln Park Uncorked: An Armitage-Halsted Wine Stroll!
- Meet European Wax Center and how their friendly staff is helping you to strut your stuff!