Friends of Clark Street January 2017 Newsletter
Although it's chilly out there and it might feel easier to hibernate than get out about on the corridor, there's plenty to do this month on Clark Street in Lincoln Park. From savoring Lincoln Park to celebrating business birthdays to shopping local there are plenty of place to keep warm this January, find out where in this month's newsletter:
- Get Your Tickets to Savor Lincoln Park today!
- Find out all the places you can keep warm this month
- Chicago's Checkout Bag Tax is going into effect
- Help BankFinancial and NextDoor Chicago lend some warmth to the community
- Captain's Catch is opening soon
- Meet Steve and Melissa Quick from Steve Quick Jeweler