Friends of Clark Street November 2016 Newsletter
Halloween is behind us and it's time to look ahead to the upcoming holiday season! The weather may be a touch on the warm side, but Thanksgiving and Small Business Saturday are right around the corner and holiday decorations are starting to go up. Soon the corridor will be completely decorated and in full holiday swing. Find out all that's happening this November on the corridor!
A few stories from this month's newsletter include:
- Small Business Saturday is November 26!
- Green City Market is moving indoors
- Congrats to Clark Street's Lincoln Park Top 10 winners
- Neighborhood events throughout the month
- New business on Clark Street in Lincoln Park
- Meet Aaron's Apothecary
- And so much more...