Your Customers Are Here. You Should Be Too.
Highly acclaimed independent businesses like the Basil Leaf Café restaurant and the Akira clothing boutique have been joining retail destinations like Best Buy and Urban Outfitters and established local favorites like Chicago Pizza and Oven Grinder Company and Climate Home to continue developing Clark Street into a compelling retail district. Open your business on Clark Street in Lincoln Park today and be part of an emerging lively, active and inviting business district at the gateway to Lincoln Park.
Think about this:
- Clark Street Available Properties for New Business
- Doing Business on Clark Street in Lincoln Park
- Façade Rebate Program
City of Chicago Resources
- Small Business Center
- Business License Information
- Public Use Permits and Information
- Sidewalk Cafe Permit Info
- Liquor License Guide and Requirements
For a complete list of all permits needed to operate a business in Chicago, please call 3-1-1 or visit Department of Business Affairs and Consumer Protection.