Support local businesses and get rewarded! We’re excited to bring back our 2nd annual holiday rewards program, the 2015 Unwrap Clark Street in Lincoln Park! The purpose of Unwrap Clark Street is to encourage neighbors and visitors to shop local in an effort to help our community thrive and prosper all while creating a unique and friendly holiday shopping experience. By committing to shop at local businesses, we help to enhance Clark Street’s economy, build community, and bring some more joy to holiday shopping.
The first 140 qualified shoppers that spend a total of at least $300 at a minimum of 3 local Clark Street businesses will receive a $50 gift certificate to a local restaurant. This year, one lucky participant will be entered into a drawing to win a “Taste of Clark Street” – Twenty $20 gift certificates to Clark Street restaurants, plus two tickets to the 2016 Cravings on Clark restaurant crawl (a nearly $500 value!).
See the terms & details below for complete information.
|What:||Unwrap Clark Street in Lincoln Park|
|When:||Friday, November 27 – December 31, 2015|
|Where:||Businesses along Clark Street from Diversey Parkway to Armitage Avenue and along the south side of Diversey Parkway from Orchard Street to Lakeview Avenue.|
Spend a total of at least $300 at a minimum of 3 local businesses between November 27 and December 31, 2015. Restrictions apply. See complete details below.
BUT WAIT... THERE'S MORE!
Make a statement when shopping local and shop on Small Business Saturday! Holiday Shoppers who spend a total of $150 or more at a minimum of one local business within the Clark Street Special Service Area (SSA) #23 and submit receipts dated November 28 (Small Business Saturday) will automatically be entered into a raffle to win one of five pairs of tickets to the 2016 Cravings on Clark event.
- Simply shop on Clark Street in Lincoln Park on Saturday, November 28, 2015 and save your receipts.
- Submit your receipts (totaling $150 or more) the same way you would your Unwrap Clark Street receipts, using the holiday shopper form.
- You’ll be entered to win one of five pairs of tickets to the 2016 Cravings on Clark event (a nearly $100 Value!)
Terms & Details:
- The first 140 qualified Holiday Shoppers that spend a total of $300 or more at a minimum of 3 different local businesses between November 27 and December 31 will be eligible to receive a $50 gift certificate to a local full-service restaurant.
- Holiday Shoppers will need to collect receipts from a minimum of 3 Clark Street businesses and send copies of or original receipts along with a completed Holiday Shopper Rewards Form to the Lincoln Park Chamber of Commerce once they spend the minimum of $300 collectively. (Receipts or copies will not be returned.)
- All eligible Holiday Shoppers will be entered into a drawing for one grand prize: a Taste of Clark Street. The “Taste of Clark Street” grand prize will consist of twenty $20 gift certificates and two tickets to the 2016 Cravings on Clark event.
- Participating local businesses only include those within the Clark Street SSA #23. This includes those businesses along Clark Street from Diversey Parkway to Armitage Avenue and the south side of Diversey Parkway from Orchard Street to Lakeview Avenue.
- Spending rules:
- A minimum of $25, before tax and gratuity, must be spent at a participating business for a receipt to be included in the total.
- A maximum of $100 can be spent on groceries, liquor, and/or new memberships.
- A maximum of $100 can be spent on dining.
- A maximum of $100 can be spent on services.
- A maximum of $100 can be spent on gift cards or gift certificates. Gift cards or gift certificates are only eligible if they are for businesses within the Clark Street SSA #23. Any other gift cards or gift certificates are ineligible.
- Business-to-business purchases are ineligible for this program.
- Products purchased for resale or commercial use of any kind are ineligible for this program. This includes orders for customers or on behalf of customers.
- Medications, medical devices, medical or dental services, tobacco products, CTA/Ventra cards, contracts, and existing memberships will not be included in the total.
- Copies of or original receipts must be submitted with the Holiday Shopper Rewards Form, which must include: name, return address, email address, phone number, and ZIP code.
- Receipts must be dated between November 27 – December 31, 2015.
- Receipts and the Holiday Shopper Rewards Form must be mailed to: Lincoln Park Chamber of Commerce, ATTN: Unwrap Clark Street, 1925 N Clybourn Ave, Suite 301, Chicago, IL 60614. Receipts or copies will not be returned. Materials must be postmarked by January 15, 2016.
- A $50 gift certificate to a local full-service restaurant will be distributed to the first 140 qualified Holiday Shoppers that submit copies of receipts and the Holiday Shopper Rewards Form to the Lincoln Park Chamber of Commerce. The gift certificate will be randomly selected from area full-service restaurants.
- The grand prize drawing for the “Taste of Clark Street” will be done at random and will be announced by February 1, 2016. The “Taste of Clark Street” gift certificates will be randomly selected from area restaurants.
- LPCC staff and SSA #23 commissioners are not eligible to participate.
- Offer only good while supplies last.
- Limit one gift certificate per person.
Questions? Email us.